- Falafel fixings – Onion Salad, Israeli Salad, Fried Eggplant, Creamy Tahini salad
To view our full list of online learning opportunities visit: www.ritualwell.org/learn
- Providing participants with all the session materials ahead of time
- Providing automated captions on all live sessions
- Providing subtitles for all recorded sessions
- Using the chat function and read it aloud during the sessions
- Asking for participant accessibility needs and doing our best to accommodate them.
Please feel welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adva Chattler (she/her) is an Israeli-Mizrahi-Jew, born and raised in Be'er-Sheva, Israel. She loves to create meaningful *and tasty!* experiences through cooking, baking and eating, sharing stories, teachings and rituals about Judaism, Israel and the Mizrahi Jewish cultures and heritage. Adva is the Assistant Director of Programs at Reconstructing Judaism, the Education Director of Congregation Beth Israel in Media, PA, a mother, a food blogger (@SouthernJewishKitchens) and a foodie who lives in the Philadelphia suburbs with her partner, daughter and dog.