To view our full list of online learning opportunities visit: www.ritualwell.org/learn
- Providing participants with all the session materials ahead of time
- Providing automated captions on all live sessions
- Providing subtitles for all recorded sessions
- Using the chat function and read it aloud during the sessions
- Asking for participant accessibility needs and doing our best to accommodate them.
Please feel welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alden Solovy spreads joy and excitement for prayer. An American Israeli liturgist, lyricist, poet, author, and educator, Alden is the Liturgist-in-Residence for the Pardes Institute of Jewish Studies. Alden teaches prayer and spirituality throughout the world. Based in Jerusalem, his five solo books include This Grateful Heart: Psalms and Prayers for a New Day, This Joyous Soul: A New Voice for Ancient Yearnings, and the newly released This Precious Life: Encountering the Divine with Poetry and Prayer, all published by CCAR Press. A regular contributor to Ritualwell and a member of the Ritualwell Immersion faculty, his work is anthologized in more than 20 other volumes across the religious spectrum. Alden also contributes regularly to RavBlog, ReformJudaism.org, and the Times of Israel. He’s a three-time winner of the Peter Lisagor Award for Exemplary Journalism. Alden made aliyah to Jerusalem in 2012. See his work at www.tobendlight.com. Alden can be reached at email@example.com.