- From wine, we step back to water. This time not the water of Miriam's Well, but the waters of the ancient Nile.
- The daughter of Pharoah immerses herself.
- Deep beneath the gentle current she hears a faint persistent cry.
- She emerges from the water and wipes the droplets from her eyelashes.
- It is then that she spots the basket. She is not the only one in the water seeking renewal.
- Fear and context fade away. The daughter of Pharoah reaches out to Moshe and cradles him in her arms.
May the water we offer each other now, bring us closer to their embrace.
Used with the permission of Ma'yan.